Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Evolution of Dance starring YOU!


One of the things I do in my spare time is dancing. I really enjoyed it. It helps me lose a little bit of weight, too. I like belly dancing, modern dance and hip-hop. In fact, I’ve collected a couple of DVD’s just for dancing. I can’t resist not dancing every time I hear the music. Gosh! I love it. Sometimes, my friends will invite me for a disco. Of course, that’s one of the things I can’t refuse. LOL! There’s something about dancing that makes me feel anxious. I feel vigorous and happy. I’m sure some of you can relate with me about it. Speaking of dancing, I came across with this amazing site that makes my day a jolly one. It was really funny. As a trailer to the sequel, Evolution Dance 2, PeopleJam.com partnering with Saveology.com, have created an interactive application, allowing users to upload photos and dance with Judson, while getting a sneak peak of songs and dance moves for EOD2! Isn’t it interesting? Well, I’m very sure that you’ll have so much fun visiting this site. I can’t stop laughing while watching it. The person who created this application must be very smart. Guys, what are you waiting for? Visit the site and experience the fun of the Evolution Of Dance starring YOU!! But, please don’t forget to upload the goofy picture you have. LOL!

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b