Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


I just want to greet my mom a happy birthday today. Mom, you’re getting older now. LOL! That’s only a joke mom. I just want to make you smile in your special day. I don’t want you to cry. I know you’re missing me everyday. I hope you understand me. It’s hard to be away with you all. But, I can’t help about it right now. Too bad you can’t celebrate your birthday with me. But, I’ll try my best to get a vacation by next year. You know how much I miss you. All I wish to God is that he will give you good health and more happiness in life. And, I wish I’d able to celebrate Christmas there, too. I’m pretty sure that you only wish for the good of your children. Mom, Just always pray to God. I know one of these days everything will be fine. And, always remember that I love you very much. Anyway, I’ll send my birthday gift next week. Hope you like it. Enjoy your birthday mom. :)

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b