Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pre-Thanksgiving Day Sale



Two days ago, we went to Sears to see if the necklace that I like is still on sale. I found out that I could still take advantage of the sale price until Christmas. Gosh! I was really happy and excited. God knows how I love this diamond necklace. I will be the happiest girl on earth if I will receive a diamond necklace this Christmas. LOL! I can’t wait any longer. Anyway, we’re also browsing for a new vacuum since our vacuum was already ruined. Good thing, Sears will be having Pre-Thanksgiving Sale. Yeah, It’s time for the Sears Pre-Thanksgiving Sale! They have this Kenmore progressive bagless upright vacuum for only $229.99. You probably can save about $120. It’s pretty cool. Huh! This is really a perfect gift for both of us. There are quite a few amazing deals you can take advantage of such as appliances and cameras. You can even get 15% cash back after mail-in rebate on all appliances over $499. All Kenmore cookware, bakeware & kitchen appliances, grills are on sale. Plus, you can get the Sony 7.2-megapixel digital camera for only $129.99 after $50 instant savings. Wow! This is great. Guys, what are you waiting for? Visit the site and start shopping now. I’m pretty sure you’ll love it.


Post?slot_id=

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b