Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Benefits of Banana Fruit!


I don’t like to eat banana but I love to eat banana cake. It’s pretty weird. Huh! Well, I don’t know why I don’t like this kind of fruit. I just don’t like it. But, I’m sure you’re already aware of the great benefits it can give to your body. Right! Did you know that banana could cut your risk of colon and rectal cancer? Yeah, I’m not kidding. In one of the largest studies to date on B6 and colon health, people with the highest intake of the vitamin- from food and supplements- reduced their risk of colorectal cancer by 20 to 30 percent. Banana is also the natural remedy for many ills. It is rich in potassium and is one of the value foods around. Bananas can help improve your body’s ability to absorb calcium. Bananas can also help sad people because they contain the natural mood enhancer tryptophan. I might start eating banana now since it’s very helpful for my health. At least, I still eat banana cake or else I will not get the benefits of it. However, it’s still advisable to eat the banana fruit than the cake. Anyway, let’s include this fruit in our grocery list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in the Philippines 1 hour from Butuan...

Anonymous said...

my hubby and I love bananas! we combine it with apples or oranges and make fruit shakes!

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b