Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, October 20, 2008

It's getting colder


Time really flies. I could feel the cold air already. That means Christmas is approaching. Just today, I was wearing my winter coat while grocery shopping. I can’t stand the cold weather especially the snow. When I was working, we used to have an air-con inside our office. And, I turn it off if it’s my duty. My co-worker keeps whining since he can’t stand without an air-con. We are really opposite. I don’t care if he gets mad. At least, we have available electric fan. We used it instead of the air-con. It saves electricity and I can work without goose bumps. LOL! Well, it’s getting worse here. I live in Michigan where you can experience winter season. How I wish we lived somewhere Florida so I don’t have to complain with this cold weather. Anyway, that’s life. I already accepted it.

1 comment:

Tey said...

yes It is inded getting colder here too in Toronto. I am actually wearing winter jacket this morning and glove too.. Geee, winter time agian and I really dont like it
Array Of Hopes
Ester's Raptured Dreams
Ester's Celebrity Blog

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b