Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, October 20, 2008

Favorite Bible Story.

My favorite bible story was of course the life of Jesus Christ. The life of Jesus Christ from birth till his death was really overwhelming. I would really cry every time I watch a movie about Jesus and even read his story. He sacrifices his own life because of his love to mankind. He redeems us from all our sins. He heals sick people and even feed the hungry ones. He even forgives the people who betrayed him. That’s how Jesus loves us. He still endures in spite all the trials he been through. He was really a savior and truly the Son of God. How I wish we could at least perform good deeds to others just like what Jesus did. Perhaps, by showing our respect and care for others even in a small way. I know I cannot relate my life to Jesus Christ. In fact, my life was the opposite. I feel sorry for myself every time I question God about my problems. I have no right to ask him like that. That’s why every time I feel hopeless I just read Jesus Christ story. I feel relieved and safe again. Guys, Find out more about Bible story by attending the first annual Theatre conference in Silver Spring, MD, October 22-23, 2008. Find out more about Cinemeetings & Events by visiting the website. Find out more how God loves you.


Post?slot_id=

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b