Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, October 13, 2008

Cheap Flights Map Widget from Skyscanner



Two months ago, one of my friends told me that she bought a roundtrip ticket for her vacation to the Philippines. I was shocked when she told me the price of the ticket. I can’t believe it. It’s cheaper than what I thought. To my curiosity, I browse online if I can still find a cheap ticket. Unfortunately, I found the expensive ticket prices. I was really disappointed since I want to visit my family way back home. Well, better luck next time. Just today, I found a website that might help me find a cheap flights. I think you’re already familiar with the site especially if you travel constantly. To those who don’t know yet, I’ll give you brief information about this site. Skyscanner is the most powerful and flexible flight search engine in Europe, which provides instant online price comparison on over 300,000 flights and over 600 airlines. With Skyscanner, users can browse without having to enter specific dates, departures or even destinations. And, guess what? They also have this Cheap Flights Map Widget that Webmaster can easily embed on their sites to display Skyscanner Flight route information and cheap Flights. You can show your visitors how to get to you, with Skyscanner’s simple, visual, Maps plug-in. Guys, what are you waiting for? Download a free Skyscanner Map widget now.


No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b