Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Birthday Cake


It’s my husband’s birthday this coming Wednesday. I don’t know what I’m going to purchase for a gift. It’s really a bad timing. Gosh! My PayPal account balance was only 25 dollar. Imagine that! I don’t think I can buy a nice gift for him. All I can afford right now is the ice cream cake from Dunkin Donut. I hope my husband will like it. But, I’ve already told him what he likes for his birthday. He told me that he only wants love and care. He doesn’t expect material things from me. Whew! That’s an easy thing to do. He knows how I love him and care for him. He doesn’t have to tell me like that. I will love him for the rest of my life. That’s why I was married to him. All I pray to God is that we will be always happy and healthy.

1 comment:

Wengss said...

happy birthday sa imong hubby. Love is the most precious gift that we can give our hubbies.
BTW,why man gitangtang ka sa PPP? naa pod diay nay tangal2?
bitaw kasabot ko, kung wa kay gana tngod ana, maski man sguro og ako oi.
wala noon koy PPP kay wa time ana.
pero kasabot ko sa imo.
naa pay economy nato karon na perti ka crisis, sus unsaon nalang ni oi.
cge GBU

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b