Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It Was a Blast!

You probably wonder about the title of my blog. Well, we had a blast at work yesterday. We were having a party outside our work parameter for 3 hours. And, these hours are with pay of course. Every summer, all the workers will have a barbecue party and games were set up. We all enjoy the games. Each of us should participate with the games. They even have ticket raffles picked at the end of party. Unfortunately, I didn’t win. My two colleagues wins one day off with pay. Imagine that! Gees! Why my name wasn’t picked? I needed a rest day so bad. Well hopefully, my name will be the winner next time. Fingers crossed! But, I have to wait for one year again. LOL!

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b