Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, November 28, 2009

High School Class Picture


A couple days ago, I chatted with my classmates in high school. I can’t believe I found them in Facebook site. The world is really small. What makes me happy is that I recalled all the memories I had in my high school years especially looking our class pictures. We even talked about our instructor in high school. It was funny. They talked about how behave and quite I am in our classroom. LOL! The picture above is one of the memories we had in high school years. I’d like to attend reunion next year. I want to meet all my classmates in high school. Hopefully, it will happen. I can’t wait! I’m sure it’s fun. Gees! So excited right now! I need to save up money for the next year vacation.

2 comments:

Tey said...

Hi Joy,, naku naman nasan ka dyan sa pix..lols
My Daily Thoughts
Array Of Hopes
Celebrity Entertainment Matters
All Natural Cosmetics 4u

fetus said...

lol, it's so vintage. makes me remember my own hiskul memories...

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b