Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Gym Membership!

It’s about time to join for a gym membership. My pants are getting tighter each day. And of course, my weight becomes heavier. LOL! I’m really worried right now. I don’t know why I can’t stop nibbling. I guess it’s my weakness already. Plus, the worse thing is that I crave for sweets stuffs which is not good to my health especially we had diabetes patients in our family. Geez! I keep on telling to start all over again but there’s still no progress until now. It’s really my fault. It’s only me who can help myself to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle. If not, I’ll suffer the consequences. This is it! Starting Monday with or without my friend, I’ll register for a gym membership. This is already final my friend. Hopefully, I can afford the monthly payments for the membership. Guys, wish me luck.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b