Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Update!

You probably noticed that I haven’t updated this blog for a week now. I apologized for it. It’s just this past few days I was really busy for something. A lot of things need to be done. Mostly, my time was divided by work, sleeping and looking for job. However, until now, nobody even bother to call me back for an interview. LOL! That’s the sign of recession. We even went to a job fair. But, it’s not working either. It’s really useless. Job application should be done online. Gees! If we just knew we just spend our time at home. It’s a save of gas money and time. Anyways, I just hope and pray that one of these days somebody will call us for a job. Or, my option will be training for a certified nursing assistant. I’m really confused right now. Hopefully, it will get better soon for us. I’ll just trust everything to God. He knows well than me.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b