Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, May 4, 2009

So Complicated!

It’s been a couple of days that I haven’t updated my blog. I’ve been so lazy this past few weeks. I don’t know why! I guess it’s because I don’t have tasks coming anymore. LOL! Or, I’m not really in a mood writing good stuffs in my blogs. At least, I was able to get some opportunities from the other advertising company. I’m very happy that they still gave me some tasks every week. Too bad this is not the blog I’m talking about. It’s my domain blog. I admit I love expressing my opinions and experiences in my blogs but I don’t think it’s ideal to do that all the time. It’s not supposed to be like that. But, what can I do I’m not a good writer. I’m just a typical person who says what’s inside her/his heart and mind. Nothing’s really important! I don’t even have time to look my blog. Well, I apologize for all who drop comments and messages in my blog. I’m really sorry. I just can’t function well this time. Life is so complicated. Sigh! But, I try my very best to be strong. I’m hoping that everything will get better soon.

3 comments:

RoseLLe said...

i hope you feel better soon. cheers!

carlota said...

whatever it is i hope everything will be ok. take care!

I am still looking for a job.

editor said...

I found you on blogcatalog and decide to visit your blog.

Good work!

If you want to say hi :)
http://traffic-payout.blogspot.com

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b