Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, May 29, 2009

Disappointed!




A couple days ago, we went to the mall to purchase the dress I was eyeing for a long time. I thought I would never find it anymore. Luckily, it was still hang at the same spot. LOL! As usual, my husband keeps bugging me. He wants me to find a dress that is really loose. Gees! Of course, I don’t want to look like a boxer. But, I’m really surprise a small size fits me well. However, I was little disappointed when I found a dress which has the same style I just bought but with cheaper price. Imagine almost half a price! Gosh! I could have bought two dresses. Well, I can’t return the dress anymore. I don’t like returning stuffs unless it’s ruined. It’s a shame for me. Better luck next time. Now, I know where to find elegant looking but affordable apparels. Dots Company has everything you really want. Trust me! You better visit their site and start shopping.

1 comment:

imelda said...

it has happened to me too several times.i get so remorseful after.ur not alone!

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b