Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Craving For Chocolate Shake!


I am really craving for a chocolate shake right now. It’s one of my weaknesses. A sweet tooth! LOL! I can’t resist it. Either be chocolate bar or ice cream. I love it! No wonder it’s hard for me to lose weight. How I wish I hate eating desserts. Sad to say, I’m not. I envied my friends who stayed slim even though they have kids. Gosh! I don’t have any kids but I look like I have one because I ballooned so fast. At least, my husband doesn’t complain about my weight gain. Or else, I’ll be dump like a dog. Hehehe! Just kidding! I wish there are supplements that will help stop my cravings for sweet stuffs. Wink* Anyway, who cant resist chocolate shakes. You probably like it, too.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b