Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just a vent!

It’s been a long time that I haven’t updated this blog. I’m getting lazy this past few days. I don’t know why. Perhaps, I get bored sitting in the house everyday. This is what I don’t like. But, I can’t do anything about it. It’s really hard without drivers license yet. Really hard! I wish I could walk to my friend’s house. Too bad, I can’t. They are too far away from me. We don’t even have time to practice driving. Well, I hate my husband’s work schedule. But, we don’t have any choice. We can’t afford to lose his job. Sigh! I wish I could do to help him pay our bills. Anyway, I’m sorry if I vented here in my post. This will keep me sane. LOL! Too complicated!

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b