Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, February 20, 2009

Rehdeads love attention.

I love looking at people who have redheads. They look stylish and elegant. There was a time that I colored my hair red. The color is not really that visible. But, I love it. Even though, my neighbors always tease me. LOL! Well, that was a long time ago. I was full of adventures that time. Or shall we say, I was young and curious. Even if I’m already matured, I still like to have redhead. You can say whatever you think- weird or just plain funny. But, I don’t care. We are free in this country. We can do whatever we like as long as we never hurt anybody. Anyway, I found an interesting site that is quite related to the topic-redheads. Redhedd.com is a social network for redheads and redhead lovers. It’s the largest, most active, and reddest online community devoted to cheerleading a beautiful noble ratified and dying breed. At this site, you can find gallery, polls, events, and even join forums and quizzes. Aside from networking, you can shop for bags, t-shirts, prints and much more. I love the designs of their goodies. I might purchase tees for my collection. They even got videos and music too. It’s pretty cool. Guys, I’m sure you’ll love it. You better check it right now.


Post?slot_id=32446&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b