Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lose some pounds!


I am really happy today. You might ask why. Well, at last, I lose some pounds this week. You probably know why I acted like this. Just say whatever you think but I cant hide my feelings. Hehehe! In my previous post, I’ve mentioned that I was having a hard time losing some pounds. Just today, I was glad when I saw the weighing scale. I lose about 4 pounds for one week. Whew! Thanks God! At last, all my efforts were paid off. I’ll just continue what I did- exercise and after six diet. Hopefully, I will lose at least 3 pounds next week. I will be very happy if it happens. Twelve pounds more to go. Wish me luck! I’m really determined to lose weight so I could fit all my sexy dress and pants again. LOL! My goal is to get my ideal weight the next two months. Gosh! I’m so excited right now. I can’t wait any longer. :)

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b