Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A woman's montly miracle, C'Elle

Two days ago, my mom called me in the phone just to let me know that my grandfather’s medical condition was getting complicated. He was confined in the hospital since last week. The wound on his foot was getting worse and infected. He could no longer get up by himself. To make it short, he was weak and needs surgery. As what I’ve heard, poor healing of wounds, particularly of the feet can lead to gangrene and possibly to amputation. I am hoping that it would not end up leading to amputation. The entire family was extremely concerned. My mom has diabetes just like my grandfather and I hope that I do not come down with this disease as well. It's really scary. That’s the reason I planned on getting C’elle collection kit. With C’elle’s exclusive and propriety technology, stem cells in a woman’s menstrual blood can easily be collected, isolated and cryo-preserved. According to the research, menstrual stem cells may be the basis of medical treatments for serious diseases such as heart disease, breast cancer, diabetes, stroke and more. You can read the C'Elle Testimonials to learn more about this life saving stem cells. The good news is that you can take advantage of the special price offer of $499 annual plan ($200 retail savings) plus rhinestone engraved C’elle satchel if you order right now. (Use code: CNB200 when ordering, offer ends on January 31, 2009) So what are you waiting for? Order C'elle Now.


Post?slot_id=

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b