Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Shot On The Spot!



I received this tag from my friend youngest. It says in the procedure that I should take picture by myself. But, I don’t think I can make it. It’s hard to take pictures while holding it away from your face. LOL! But, I hope the picture that I’ll share will be acceptable to you. My husband took this picture while I was cooking a barbeque ribs. I don’t have any idea he was taking pictures. A hidden one! I was just wearing a big hoddie. As you can see, I was very serious with my cooking. And, I had a goofy smile. I love taking pictures with nice pose and sexy dress. But, with this picture, you can see how messy I was. No makeup! Stinky smell! LOL! Just joking! But, anyway, thank you so much for the tag my friend. I enjoy making this post. I really appreciate it.

Here are the rules:

1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!
2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5)Tag 10 people to do this.

I would like to tag: jacky, danah, Chel, Gina, Imelda, Joy Burlinson, Joy-Anne, Lisa, Marilyn and melody.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice pic my friend. btw im living in arkansas right now. hows the weather there in michigan? wat part of pinas are u from by the way? bisaya ka?

Nina Marana said...

I have gave you some linky love for being a top dropper thanks so much.

Ask Ms Recipe

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b