Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, December 26, 2008

Papaya Dessert--Yummy!


I miss eating ripe papaya. Usually, I mix it with condense milk. And, It’s really yummy. We had papaya tree at back of our house in the Philippines. We just harvest it when it’s ripe. The papaya fruit we had was really sweet. Gosh! I miss it already. Did you know that papaya could fight skin wrinkles? Yeah, you heard it right. Papaya fruit have a load of vitamin C, and getting lots of vitamin C may mean more youthful skin. The nutrient is essential for making collagen; the protein fibers that give skin its strength and resiliency. According to Wikipedia, the mature fruit treats ringworm, green fruits treat high blood pressure, and is used an aphrodisiac. I still recall that ripe papaya can make your stool soft. The seeds are anti-inflammatory, and analgesic, and they used to treat stomachache and fungal infections. So I guess I need to include this fruit to my grocery list next week. I can’t wait to make a dessert. LOL!

2 comments:

Tey said...

Hi Joy, passing here. Holidy greetings to you
Raptured Dreams
Celebrity Entertainment
Array Of Hopes

Anonymous said...

Lamia ani uy...hey Joy, I have something for you at my blog. Come over and find out what is it.

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b