Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I miss my family!



These are the 2 pictures of my mom with aunt while meeting my friend at Surigao City. I requested my friend if she can meet my mom. Luckily, she was fine with it. My mom really wants to know if I’m okay here. And, she wants to send some knick-knacks for me. As you can see in the picture, it’s obvious that she was crying. Actually, we’re very close. I always bond together. We are like friends. That’s why she was having a separation anxiety sometimes. Some of my friends would tell that I was her favorite daughter. She never admits it. But, I can see how she treats me than my sister. My sister would complain sometimes. She keeps telling me to get a vacation to the Philippines. I told her that I’d do it next year. It’s not the right time for me to have a vacation. Fare ticket is really expensive. Plus, I need to pass my road test first before I go home. Yeah, I really missed them so bad. But, I need to be reasonable of my decision. I don’t want to regret it. I know they will understand me. For now, I’ll keep on praying that I can find a cheap fare ticket. LOL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

youre right sis kakamiss jud atong family back home. bisaya sd diay ka, daghan na ta, hahaha. nagwork na ba ka karon sis? wen pa ka abot here sa US? nah mao jud na tugnaw kaau diha kay up north man. i love snow pero wla pa man nagsnow here sa arkansas oi. pero super tugnaw na kaau diri.

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b