Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Superfoods

I love reading health related articles from magazines or online. It helps me more aware and informed for new topics that I didn’t know. There are a lot of reasons why I’m reading valuable information online, magazines and newspaper. One reason was to know what type of foods I should eat to become healthy. Another reason was that I also want to know what kind of exercise routine I should do to lose some weight. Last thing is that I want to share all the information I got by posting it in my blogs. Anyway, I want to share with you what I read today. It’s all about certain types of foods that will change your life. Try to include these foods to your diet. It will help improve your health.

Here’s the list of the foods:

1. Beans- they are good for your heart.
2. Broccoli- it’s effective for fighting cancer.
3. Oats- it helps reduced the risk of coronary heart disease.
4. Blueberries- helps reverse degenerative diseases.
5. Oranges- it’s a good source for Vitamins C.
6. Pumpkin- has the highest levels of carotenoids, which function as antioxidants and help beat effects of aging.
7. Tea – its anti-inflammatory superfood that has been linked to heart health, cancer and stroke prevention and lowered blood pressure.
8. Tomatoes- Aside from all the vitamins, tomatoes are disease fighters.
9. Walnuts- they are the one of the few rich sources of plant-derived omega-3 fatty acids.
10. Yogurt- it had the presence of prebiotics and probiotics—living organisms that promote gastrointestinal health.

1 comment:

Lynne Campbell said...

I, like you, am a health nut....Great post....

I love your blog. My Blog, http://seekinghisface2.blogspot.com is less than one month old so I am a NEWBIE. I have been using entrecard and have been pleased with it. Thanks so much for dropping on my blog...I appreciate it greatly.

if you liked my blog...it was nominated for Best New Homeschool Blog...I would love your vote....I am saddly behind in the poll as of now....lol here is where you vote.
http://homeschoolblogawards.com/best-new-homeschool-blog-2008/

Thanks so much again for your visit.

See you on entrecard!

Lynne

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b