Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pretty Diamond Necklace

I found this pretty necklace while browsing for diamond jewelry at Kmart website. Gosh! I feel in love with it. I’ve been dreaming of having a chocker necklace. How I wish I had enough money to buy this jewelry. My husband just bought a diamond bracelet a couple months ago and I think it’s not a good idea to buy another one especially in these times of economic crisis. I wish my husband saw this one before he purchased that bracelet. I prefer this one than the bracelet he got for me. This is much cheaper and I love the style. Well, it’s too late for me. Hopefully, they are still having a sale next month. Sigh! I really want to cry. If the price changes next month then I will regret it. Maybe, this necklace is not really for me. LOL! Too bad!

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b