Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Thanks!

I really want to acknowledge my top 10 Entrecard droppers for the Month of October but I don’t know how to do it. I’m really dumb in terms of Entrecard features. I even accumulated more than 25,000 credits in my account but it’s no use at all. I should advertise my EC widgets to other blogs, too. I also want to give credits to the top 5 dropper at least 300 EC points. Sad to say, I cannot find all the droppers who visited me last month. To those who know, please give me ideas how to do it. Please! Please! I’m not really familiar with some of the features at Entrecard. Gosh! I don’t know how you come up for the top 10 droppers every month with widgets on it. LOL! I’m so sorry for that. All I can do right now is to thank all who drop me especially the top 10 droppers. I really appreciate all your efforts. Lastly, I want to thank " Carlota" for making this blog beautiful. I really love it. I’ll keep thanking you for the rest of my life. :)

2 comments:

Marie NP said...

Hi you can locate your top EC droppers of your blog at statistics ( right upper portion of your EC site).

Hope I can help?

Anonymous said...

Joy, go to your "Statistics" and it has a list of your Top 10 Droppers at the upper right hand side of your site. Then all you have to do is to post an entry about your top 10 EC droppers with a URL link of all the those sites . Easy -peasy :-) ASk me if you still have some questions.

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b