Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A dumb driver

I’ve mentioned in my previous post that I’m having a hard time managing my time for exercise. The scariest thing is that I don’t have any job. All I do was just sit in front of the computer waiting for opportunity, cleaning every week and do some cooking sometimes. Mostly, we just go to the restaurant. Yeah, I’m not kidding. I’m afraid to miss any opportunities online. I’m not even lucky to get good offers. But, I don’t want to waste anything as long as I earn a little bit. Too bad I really need money. LOL! That’s maybe the reason why I cannot find the time to exercise and I’m really worried about it. I don’t want to wake up one morning that I already weigh 300 lbs. Nope. Hopefully, it won’t happen or else I’ll be in big trouble. You probably asked why I’m not looking for job yet. Well, it pisses me off since I can’t master parallel parking until now. How can I pass my road test if I don’t even know how to parallel park. Yeah, I admit I’m really stupid and dumb with these parking stuffs. I’m not a teenager anymore not to understand simple instructions. I really don’t know what’s happening to me. I drive pretty well as what my husband told me. But, I can’t guarantee to pass my road test without parallel and reverse parking. And, my driver’s permit will expire pretty soon. I’m sure I will be taking another driver’s test. Sigh! It’s very hard to be dumb driver.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joy, it takes practice and persistence lang talaga. I did not know how to parallel and reverse parking before but because I wanted to pass my driving test one-take only, I was focused to do what I need to do. Keep practicing and you can do it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy, don't give up and you're not a dumb driver. Like everything else, tt just takes a lot of practice. In my opinion, it's best to read up first on how to do a parallel parking and watch a video. It's easier to learn this way. There are some videos in the internet, here's one (http://www.expertvillage.com/video/13301_driving-car-parallel-parking.htm). Try practicing every time you get a chance, if possible do it every day. Lakasan lang ng loob talaga. Once you pass the driving test, you may not have to use parallel parking again. Just find a regular parking space. :o)

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b