Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What's happening?

The other day, my husband told me about a TV reporter who was brutally murdered inside her condo. She was killed inside her own house. Holy cow! As you can recall Hudson’s family tragic massacre, it happened inside their home too. Gosh! It’s pretty scary. We cannot guarantee that we’re safe inside our own house. In fact yesterday, I saw in the news a massacre of a mother and son in their own house in Novi, Michigan. I think the prime suspect was the husband. The police were still looking for him. What’s happening to these killers? What are they thinking? How can they sleep after killing their victims? They must be evil. No hearts! I feel sorry for the victims. And, I’m mad of these killers. I hope they’ll be put to jail for the rest of their lives. I’m praying that the souls of the victims will rest in peace. And, I’m praying that there are no more murders and violent hostility towards others. May all these suspects realize and present themselves to the police. How I wish peace and truth will still prevail in this world. God never sleep. He knows everything.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b