Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Dream Car


We all have dreams and aspirations. Sometimes, we are longing to acquire material things such as new car, jewelries and nice house. I think its already part of our lives. We cannot attain our dreams without inspiration and goals. We work hard just to attain all our dreams. I have many dreams that I never acquire yet- job, car, big house and travels. Well, I know it’s not really important. But, I’ll be happier if I get all of these dreams. The picture above is my dream car. You probably asked why it’s not an expensive car. Well, I don’t dream that big. I just want something I can afford in the future. Hopefully, if God permits I can get this car. But for now, it’s only a dream. A dream that eventually will be a reality. LOL.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b