Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm so sad

You probably asked why the title of my post was so depressing. Well, I don’t know if it’s right for me to vent over my blog. But to tell you frankly, I am really confused right now. I feel overwhelmed with all our problems and I don’t know if I can still endure it. I’ve been asking God so many questions. I know I have no right to do that. Who am I? But, I don’t know what to do. It’s just something has been bothering me. I love my husband so much and I don’t want to lose him. I want to express my emotions by posting it here. I don’t want to be judge by anybody. I’m only human and I made mistakes. Anyway, this is not about my relationship to my husband. I’m very thankful to have a wonderful husband. This is all about our future. I don’t know what’s going to happen. I’m very afraid right now. Hopefully, God will grant all my prayers. It’s only God who can help me. And, I trust him for everything.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you read the Bible, there's a lot of Scripture verses that Jesus says "Do not worry." Worry is not trusting God. If you really trust God, you need to cast all your cares on Him and say "Lord, I can't carry these anymore, I can't handle this so I'm giving all these to you to handle. Lord I know you love me and never will abandon me and in time you will help me overcome what I am into right now." Remember, God does not give us anything that is beyond our capacity to endure. If we don't have that strength, ask for His enormous strength. The answer may not come when you want it but it will come in His own time. In His time, God makes all things beautiful. Also remember we were created to be "overcomers"--meaning we overcome our difficulties and troubles because God created us and loved us. Problems are not there to destroy you but to refine you and to make you come nearer and trust God more. "All things work for good to those who love Him and are called according to His purpose." Meanwhile, keep praying and when you pray , do not doubt Him but instead praise and worship Him for all the things and deeds He have done for you in the past and for being your Strength , Comfort and Refuge.

Anonymous said...

I hope that whatever it is that is bothering you will pass. Don't give up.

Carlota said...

don't lose hope things will get better. don't give up!

Ivanhoe said...

I hope everything works out well for you. Hang in there :o)

Lan said...

Stay strong and prayer is help.

twinks said...

Hi.
Problems and trials are part of life and will always be. Just hang in there and have faith in God. He will guide you and will make your path trouble free. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Be strong and ALWAYS look at the brighter side of life,,,count your blessings.
If there's anything I can do to help please let me know.

Lou

merlyn said...

don't ever be afraid of the future God is only there to take care of you have faith and trust HIM, He will not forsake you nor leave you. God bless.

Lisa said...

I have lots of trials in life too. Bigger than I could handle but God was with me all the time during those trials. He didn't leave me nor forsake me. God loves you and He has a beautiful plan in your life. He just wants you to be closer to Him and depend on Him. Accept Jesus in your life and make Him you Lord and Savior. Talk to Him thru prayer. He's there for you always. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Visit my other blog http://lislo.com and you will read there my testimonies of how the good Lord has worked in my life.

Read your Bible and find your strength in God. Develop a relationship with Jesus. Ask forgiveness from all your sins and surrender your life to Him. Ask Jesus to dwell in your heart and He will.

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b