Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A friendship Candle

I was tagged by Lisa. Thank you girl.

Please don't break this even if you only send it to one person. Thanks...

This candle was lit on October 26, 2008.

1. Richelle 2. Lisa 3. Joy Ball You're next

Someone who loves you hashelped keep it alive by sending it to you.




Don't let The Candle of Love, Hopeand Friendship die! Pass It On To All



Of Your Friends and Everyone You Love!May God richly bless you as you keep this candle burning.


------------------------

Please keep this candle alive

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

I'm passing this to Ruby, Carlota, Jacky Factor and Marilyn.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b