Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Entrecard was slow.

You know I’m really an avid Entrecard dropper. I used to drop 300 per day but I slowed down when my blog was banned by PPP. I just dropped like 150 cards a day for every blog. I do it religiously and I am also having fun reading different blogs. But, this past few days- Entrecard server seems very slow. Sometimes, I can’t even go to my inbox, which is really important before dropping a card. Frankly, it irritates me but I can’t help it. I guess I was already addicted with this dropping thing. And just now, I’m worried I can’t able to drop back my Entrecard droppers today. I can’t open the site. Gosh! I wish I woke up early so I was finished dropping already. But, I was dating my husband. It’s his birthday. Sigh! I really hope I can make it tonight. I promise I’ll try my best to drop my card today.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b