Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, October 30, 2008

10 Mistakes

I’ve been dealing with my weight since I arrived here in the US. It seems I get heavier everyday. I don’t know what’s the right solution to lose my weight. It’s really hard for me. I feel like my efforts of exercising is only a waste. I admit I’m a sweet addict. Maybe, that’s one of the reason I never keep the weight I lost. And, I think I need some determination and inspiration in order for me to lose weight. Funny! Huh! Anyway, I was thinking maybe I’ve done something that I should not suppose to do. Just today, I found out I was correct with my instinct. I’ve read an article from the magazine about 10 things you shouldn’t do if you want to lose weight. No wonder I never lose weight. It’s because I’ve done all of this 10 mistakes. LOL!
Here are the 10 mistakes:

- Eat too little or infrequently.
-Eliminate all fruits.
-Eliminate fats.
-Get snacks out of your kitchen.
-Splurge away from home.
-Consume lots of artificially sweetened foods and beverages.
-Count calories.
-Eat lots of commercial low-carb products.
-Adopt a rigorous exercise routine.
-Load up on protein, eliminate carbs.


No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b