Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, September 8, 2008



You Are Destined to Struggle With Your Weight




Like most people, you find it a little difficult to stay at weight you're comfortable with.

If you change a few habits and make food less important, you may find the struggle hardly exists anymore.
Maybe, I’m really destined to struggle with my weight. I started to gain weight way back my High School days. It’s been very hard for me to stay in my ideal weight. Though, there are times that I really lose some weight but I gained it back after many months of splurge and not doing exercise. I can’t resist eating crap especially sweets. I just love it. I’ve tried hard to stay healthy and get motivated. But, I don’t understand why I can’t stay on my ideal weight. It’s like a borrowed thing that I should return back. It's very disappointing and it loses my confidence. I hope that one of these days I'll succeed to my weight loss journey.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b