Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, September 29, 2008

A millionaire kills himself

I’ve read one article about a millionaire guy who committed suicide. According to the article, he kills himself because of the pressures of dealing with the credit crunch and the current financial crisis haunted him. He threw himself into the path of a 100 mph express train at Taplow railway station, Berkshire. Imagine that? It’s very scary. I just can’t believe why he do that. What triggers him to commit suicide knowing that he had family? I don’t think it’s the right answer for his problem. I’ve heard a lot of suicide cases but it seems this one is ridiculous. I’m sure he can still find job if he wanted to. He’s been rich in his life so I think he got more advantage of getting job. I feel sorry for him and his family. Gosh! There are people out there who’ve suffered from not eating 3 times a day. But, they never kill themselves. It makes me sad. I hope God will forgive him for what he has done. I am praying that his family will be able to accept the heartaches and trials they been through right now.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b