Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Entrecard is amazing

I join Entrecard and started dropping a month ago. And, I was amazed how easy for me to get traffic in my blogs. I used to visit every blogs in my blog roll and leave messages just to gain traffic. It’s pretty hard since some of them never visit back. Though, I never expect them to do the same. So, one of my friend encourage me to join Entrecard. She told me that I don’t have to leave message in every blog. All I have to do is to click the blog’s Entrecard widget. That’s it! You can drop Entrecard until 300 blogs per day. But, you can drop card less than 300 blogs if you want. I notice that my Alexa rating and Realrank improves. It’s really quick to gain traffic by joining Entrecard. I can’t believe it. Plus, you can find interesting blogs while dropping a card. It’s not only helpful for gaining traffic in your blogs but it helps gain more friends as well. Anyway, I want to thank all Entrecard members who drop by my site. I really appreciate your efforts. I’ll make sure that I drop your cards too. See you again!

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b