Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Craving for Biko



I was craving for a rice cake ( Biko) today. I’m very disappointed since I don’t know how to cook it. I bought all the ingredients last week yet I can’t figure out how to make it. Pity me! I’ll surely look for the recipe tomorrow. I can’t wait to eat rice cake again. It’s been a year since the time I tasted it. I might forget what’s the taste of it. lol! I still recall when I was in the Philippines- we used to buy different snacks (kakanin) at the Red Apple Restaurant. You can choose anything you want like rice cake, cassava cake, leche flan and halo-halo. Whoa! Yummy! I missed it already. Well, there’s still tomorrow. Sigh!

2 comments:

Youngest said...

looks yummy!

Ken said...

I have to have this! Really reminds me of my childhood! Thanks!

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b