Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, September 15, 2008

Celebrating 1st Anniversary

Yesterday, we celebrate our first anniversary. I’m so happy we’re still together in spite all the trials we’ve been through. I’m very thankful to God for everything. I’m also thankful for my husband who love and understands me. I can’t ask for more. All I’ve been praying to God that he will always guide and strengthen us for whatever trials we may encounter. So far, marriage life is so amazing. I wish we’d be together for the rest of our lives. God knows! I just keep on praying. Anyway, we went to Windsor Ontario for a date. We went to a nice restaurant. The food and place was great. My husband was amazed of their foods. That’s his first time to taste such a yummy food. And, the theme of the restaurant is like a country style. You’ll see the pictures below. Though, it’s a little expensive. Well, we have to indulge since it’s our 1st anniversary. At least, I saw what Canada looks like. I considered it my happiest moment. Lol…



Heading to Windsor Ontario, Canada
The Ambassador Bridge


The Background of the Restaurant.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, I can tell that is a Montana's Restaurant.
We use to eat there a lot because it's actually one of the cheaper restaurants to eat out with the family at here in Calgary.

Jessica said...

Congratulation and Happy 1st anniversary to both of you

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b