Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, August 17, 2008

What makes me happy? What makes me sad?

This meme was sent by Cee. Thanks so much my friend! I appreciate it!


~Start Copy~

Here are the Rules:

1. List the things that make you Happy and those that make you Sad.
2. Add your Blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other Blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.



What makes me Happy?

= My family
= My Husband
= My whole family will be healthy
= When I get new diamond bracelet
= When I pass road test
= When I get a job
= Banana Ice cream
= When I get opps


What makes me Sad?

~ When one of my family will get sick.
~ When my husband will be unfaithful.
~ When I can't pass a road test.
~ When nobody will accept me for a job.

~End Copy ~

How about you Ladies and Gents ..... Dgores, Gles, Pretty Retche, Marilyn, Joy Burlinson and Michelle ? What makes your day bright and what makes it gloomy ?

To anyone who wants to grab this meme, please feel free to do so :-)

1 comment:

imelda said...

Sis, your a smart person except for a family member becoming sick because sometimes it can't be avoided, you will be able to achieve your dreams in that foreign land. God is with you.

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b