Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tired Sunday

I feel sorry for not going to church today. Its been awhile that we haven't attended a mass. Gosh! I hope God will forgive us. lol! We should spent time for him. Hopefully, we have time next week. I'm the only one to be blame for this. I could have urge my husband to get up and go to church. But, something is wrong with me. I was tempted by nonsense things. That's why I regret it now. Well, I'm only human and I'm not perfect. I'm vulnerable to temptations and making mistakes. But, I'll try to make up all my mistakes. Anyway, That's all for whining. I better sleep early. Good evening to all!

1 comment:

Emzkie said...

me sis.. its been 3 months that I havent attended a mass. i cant get my husband into it which makes me lazy to go sometimes because he is dragging me too. thats really bad huh? hope He will forgives me. =) anyhow i got a tag for you. its in this link http://www.jazanotherday.com/2008/08/fill-in.html

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b