Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Not so lucky

I would say that I'm not so lucky today. I wasn't able to grab opps from triple P. So bad! I've been in the computer for over 5 hours but all i get was only 1 opps. Funny! Well, at least I got 1 opps than nothing at all. It's very irritating especially if your computer downloads very slowly. I might get heart attack if i mind for this one. lol! Sometimes, you will see the opps with green or white color but you're not able to grab it. lol! Whatttah life... At least yesterday, I was able catch a fish from PPP and ihype. It really helps a lot. I wish that tonight triple P will give another batch of opps. hheheheh....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are quite the same. its so slow that after I answer the question, opps are all reserved. so disappointing. why were you suspended in SS? Don't answer if you feel I am prying. Thanks for the visit

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b