Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Peach Float

Today, I make a peach float. I used peach instead of mango since I never see any ripe mangoes in the fruit market. It's important to use ripe fruit in making this recipe. I'm glad i did it perfectly. My husband like it. So, I'll share with you the recipe of my dessert. This is only a simple procedure.
1 cup heavy cream, chilled 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk, chilled 1/2 cup mashed ripe peaches, Thin slices of ripe peaches and Graham Crackers
-Blend cream, chilled condensed milk and mashed peaches.
-In a square dish, assemble graham crackers and cream mixture by arranging crackers on the bottom of the dish.
- Spread one third of the cream mixture, arrange some peach slices, then put another layer of the crackers. Repeat the process, ending with the cream mixture on top.
-Garnish with more slices of peaches.
-Chill before serving.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b