Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Christian Wisdom

Daily Christian Wisdom
It's in the difficult times that we're growing and you can't just rebuke everything hard. We’ve got to endure it and fight the good fight of faith and pass the test.
-Joel Osteen

Every morning, I recieve a daily bible newsletter from a christian website. I really like reading their newsletter especially their daily inspirational message and story. Sometimes, it will make me cry. It reminds me how God performs miracles and how much he loves us. One daily wisdom that captures my attention today was the message above from Joel Osteen. I have been through all the times where i almost give up but God pushes me to fight for it. What Osteen wrote is really true. It is in the times of difficulties that became more stronger. We have to endure all the hard things in life before we can pass the test.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Joel Osteen's books! It very inspiring. Have a blessed day, JOy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy. I was here visiting you page. I can't get to leave you message in your shoutbox as it doesn't show up. Maybe I got poor internet connection. Thanks for visiting my page. see you!

Unknown said...

I love Joel! I'm thinking of going to Houston to visit his church in October when Joyce Meyer's conference will be there.

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b