Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, August 22, 2008

Are you a good cook?




You Are a Learning Cook


You've got the makings of an excellent cook, and the desire to be one.

But right now, you're just lacking the experience. You couldn't be a top chef yet, but you could be an apprentice.
Yeah! Right! I'm absolutely trying to learn how to cook. I would say that I never inherited my father's skills of being an excellent cook. Actually, i don't have the desire to learn that much. I just look for recipe online whenever my husband wanted new recipe. Though, i improve a little bit but you couldn't say its excellent either. Just in the middle. lol! It doesn't matter to me since my husband appreciate whatever I cooked for him. So, I'm already happy with that. Not a big deal to both of us.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b