Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, July 21, 2008

Thank You Rose

I just want to say thank you to my friend rose who help me transfer my blog to a new domain. She never asked a payment for that. lol! That's why i keep on thanking her and praying that she will be more blessed. She's really nice person and i enjoy chatting with her. She's not only pretty physically but nice inside as well. I know shes a good person the first time i chatted her. She even tells me all his problems and trusted me for that. Don't worry rose everything will be be fine. Just ignore the person that makes you upset today. God will be more pleased to those who are humble to others. So, just keep it up girl. Pray also that she will realized what she have done to you. Time comes that she will asked your forgiveness. As what you say, just ignore her. Once again thanks so much for the help. God bless...

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b