Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Great Day Today

Today was really a nice day for me. I cant believed i was among the PPP's top 10 earner of the day. Wow! Great! This was my first time to get noticed by PPP. I just cant imagine! I'm really thankful to PPP for giving me a chance to get some opportunity. It really helps a lot. That was my first big payout post i got. I wish, it will happened again in the future. lol! Its really hard to grab some of their opportunities. Especially, i got a very slow Internet connection. Its rare for me to get big payout. But, I'm still very thankful for all the blessings. Even though, its not that big amount. But, I'm already happy if i got one opportunity for a day. Whats important i tried hard and make my honest opinion of the products i posted. Thanks so much PPP! You're great! Hoping for more opportunities from you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratz joy...hope puhon maka ingon ana pod ko...hehehe...

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b