Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Foodie Talks

I want to apologize to Vannie who pass this tag. I'm really sorry my friend. I forget to post this one in my blog. I was busy doing my household task. You know what i mean. Its my role as a wife. lol! I hope you understand. I really don't mean it. I even forget the other person who give me this tag too. I think, I'm already old and forgetful. lol! Anyway, thanks to both of you for this nice tag. I'm getting hungry now.


Eaters: kathyrazzi --kathycot --buhaymisis--whenmomspeaks--kathycotcooks--my precious niche-- just me.. eds-- edsmommylife-- Me,Myself+2-- My Daily Discourse -- your site

1. Chicken sa McDo, Jollibee, or KFC?:: Jollibee- I love our own filipino company :::
2. Pepsi, Coke, or rootbeer?:: Coke- But, i rarely drink it. :::
3. Greenwich, Pizza Hut, or Yellow Cab?:: Pizza Hut- I like because its juicy and cheesy. :::
4. Adobo, sinigang, or nilaga?:: Adobo- If its cooked nicely. :::
5. Beef, pork, or chicken?:: Beef for me! :::
6. Starbucks, Coffee bean and tea leaf, or Gloria Jean’s?:: I love Starbucks! :::
7. Cornflakes, Honey Stars, or Milo cereal?:: Cornflakes :::
8. Goldilocks or Red Ribbon?:: Goldilocks- I love their Polvoron. :::
9. Tokyo Tokyo, Teriyaki Boy or Rai Rai Ken?:: Teriyaki Boy! Yummy! :::
10. Take Out or Dine In?:: Dine Out! I dont have to give a tip. lol! :::


TAGGING :

Pretty Retche, Array Of Hopes, Anne, Cecille, Gles, Jenni and Joy-Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Chicken sa McDo, Jollibee, or KFC?:: Jollibee- Mcdo. .hihi
2. Pepsi, Coke, or rootbeer?:: none, I drink mt.dew^^ :::
3. Greenwich, Pizza Hut, or Yellow Cab?:: pizza hut^^ :::
4. Adobo, sinigang, or nilaga?:: my fav. adobo^^ :::
5. Beef, pork, or chicken?:: for chicken. hihi :::
6. Starbucks, Coffee bean and tea leaf, or Gloria Jean’s?:: tea leaf^^! :::
7. Cornflakes, Honey Stars, or Milo cereal?:: corn flakes and star :::
8. Goldilocks or Red Ribbon?:: red ribbon^^:::
9. Tokyo Tokyo, Teriyaki Boy or Rai Rai Ken?:: Teriyaki Boy :::
10. Take Out or Dine In?:: both^^ :::

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b