Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Almost Got Accident

We almost got an accident while heading home today. It was nice and smooth when i drove going to the restaurant. But, by the time we were about to go home from the fruit market- it started to become crazy. I doesn't know anymore where the direction going back home. Then, i started to get nervous especially my hubby never tells me where to go. Thankfully, i was able to regain the control of the wheel. If not, we would probably have an accident. Gosh! I feel I'm gonna have heart attack to what had happen. God is really good. He always keeps me away from danger. I'm thankful to him for our lives today. I know God wont leave me the times of trouble and panic.
Thanks so much God for saving us. I owe you everything....

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b