Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

All About Me

I got this tag from Sheryl & Fel.Thank to both of you for tagging me...

RULES:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

ABOUT ME:
1. Im too emotional person and easily gets hurt.
2. I love to go window shopping coz i cant afford.(chucks)
3. Im very showy to my feelings towards my partner.
4. I like to work to earn money but im stagnant for one year now. grrrrrrrrr...
5. I hate liars, backbiter and trying to pretend to be nice kind of people.
6. I've been dreaming to have a sexy body but it never happened. lol...
7. I loved to see ven diesel in person or even in my dreams. lol...
8. I dream to travel around the world but sorry i cant afford it. lol...
9. Im very shy person no wonder its hard for me to get a new job here.
10. Last but not the least i love to eat and eat and eat sweetsssssssss....

I would like to passed this tag and to get to know this following people:

Vannie1, Thingstothinkabout, Swissy, Sweet lily, Shiela, Noe , Naomi, Malyn ,lisa-1 and Joy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Joy, mine is up here

also, i have a TAG for you! check it out :)

enjoy the weekend!

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b