Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My own style of cooking spaghetti


When i got here the first food i ordered in the restaurant was spaghetti. I really like it especially at Jollibee food chains- it taste good and just a pinoy style. But, when i tasted the spaghetti we ordered- my gosh! want to throw out. I doesn't like the taste, its different of what i used to. I been experimenting a couple times cooking my own style of spaghetti with various sauces. Its still the same - its sour & yucky. I end up wasting it through the garbage. Thankfully, at last, i was able to find a right taste and flavor for me. My hubby likes it too. yeheeeeeeeeey! It made me smile if my hubby compliment the food i prepared. Its not only wasting but saving as well for the next day meal.


Here's my ingredients i used for my own style recipe:


1 lb of ground beef

1/2 the package of pasta u want

24 oz. bottle of Newman's own fire roasted tomato & garlic

paprika & Cajun seasoning (optional)

salt & pepper

cheese

a clove of garlic

half onion


Procedures:


1. Just cook the pasta as directed.

2. Cook the ground beef until brown.

3. Put salt & pepper

4. Put paprika & Cajun seasoning

5. Sauteed the onion & garlic together the ground beef.

6. Mix the cooked pasta & sauce to the ground beef.

7. Sprinkle with a lot of cheese until it melted.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b