Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Meeting with my pretty friend retche

I was glad to meet my friend retche who lives at dearborn michigan. The thing that excites me too, shes from caraga region where my family resides. She's so cool person- we have the same in common. We understand each other and talked the same point of views in lives. I'm not hesitant to tell her all my problems & predicaments. I cant wait to get more time bonding together for shopping without worrying of our husband urging us going home early. lol...
So much thankful- finally, i got a friend whom i can visit once in awhile from now on.


Here's all our pictures together with my hubby, her husband and son:


The couple and their cute baby

All of us looks ghost in here & my fat butt showed


pretty retche with us


No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b